Monday, July 19, 2010

Girl date!!!

Today I had a girl date with my best friend, Donna. We decided to go see "Inception" at the IMAX today.

IT WAS AWESOME.

Apparently it was two hours and forty-five minutes long but it so did not seem that long. It was so good. I can't wait to see it again. And of course, it provided endless hours of conversation about dreams and what kind of dreams there are and which ones we've had and what we would do in our dreams if we knew we were in one and blah blah blah. LOVED IT. Obviously I won't post details here as I know some people have not yet seen it. But oh my word get your butt to the theatre and see it NOW!!!

Also, here is yet another video of my beautiful sister, Emily, singing in her play, "The Taffetas":


She's so gorgeous and what a voice!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful voice -- is she an actress? I must say your family rocks! Wanna adopt me? : )

    ReplyDelete