Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Disneyland Adventures

YAY!!! My first blog entry for my new blog. How exciting!!! I'll just get right into it...

This last month my family came down to visit from Idaho and we all spent some time together at Disneyland, one of my all time favorite places to be. It was especially exciting for me because I had not seen my baby brother in two years!!! He's grown up so much and he's so handsome!!!


That's us waiting for "World of Color" to start inside California Adventure which is a FANTASTIC show. Here's some photos of it:






It was really awesome but next time I want a better view!!!

The OTHER great thing about going to Disneyland was that I got to see Captain EO again. For the first time in THIRTEEN years!!! And it was FABULOUS!!!


Oh, Michael... how do I love thee??? Let me count the ways...

1.

2.

3.

Sorry!!! Back to your regularly scheduled programming... ;)

Here's some photos of my family at the park:








I heart Disneyland.

5 comments:

  1. i love all those picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, the pics and the MIKE! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loooooove the pic of you and daniel! and 13 years sine captain eo????? and 1000 years since we've seen eachother??????? not cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, Panda!!! But don't worry I want to see you soon!!! A bunch of Michael Jackson fans are getting together in NYC in August for his birthday. Maybe I can pull it off??? We shall see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay how much fun did you guys have? i love the pictures - especially the one on the rides!

    ReplyDelete