Thursday, August 19, 2010

Yet another Disneyland trip!!!

It's been a bit of a lag since my last entry. Sorry 'bout that!!! Just thought I'd post photos of our day at Disneyland. We went the day after Comic-Con ended. It was me, Curtis, Curtis' friend Randy and Melissa. We had a really good time!!!


At the entrance ready for some fun!!!


K. Did you guys know that at the Hungry Bear restaurant they have cats that roam around??? Freely??? They totally walk around while you're eating. Apparently they keep them for the mice. But oh my gosh this kitty was so cute.


Curtis and me. I like this photo.


On the Matterhorn. Which is not as fun as I remember it being. Sad.


OMG we SO did the Thriller dance for our Space Mountain photo. EPIC!!!


OMG it was a SAD day. The day that we went was the last day that Star Tours was gonna be open. They are closing it down for quite some time and the ride is gonna be completely redone. I'm excited but sad at the same time. I mean, this ride is part of my childhood!!! I can't imagine it changing!!! I know it'll be better, ride-wise, but oh my. SO SAD!!!


This is a Michael shirt that Curtis bought for me at the Del Mar Fair. It lights up from sound!!! It's so cool!!! So of course when it got dark I had to represent!!! Here's a video of it so you can see it's epicness!!!:


I don't know why Curtis filmed it sideways, but at least you get an idea. Oh, and OF COURSE I went to go see Captain EO!!!

Photobucket


I think my Revenge of the Sith hoodie is my official Disneyland sweatshirt.


Another awesome World of Color shot.


Okay. So they have this awesome new thing in California Adventure called GlowFest. It's basically an outside club in the Hollywood area of the park. It's so freaking awesome!!! They have bars and bartenders in the middle of the walkway, they have people dancing around up on platforms and they play awesome music. It's so cool!!! Check it out!!!





Love this last one of us!!! That was the last thing we did that night. But Curtis and I are gonna go back on a weekend so we can REALLY enjoy GlowFest. YAY!!!

That's all for now. Next weekend I will be going up to L.A. to meet up with my best friend, Donna. She is finishing up school and she has started an internship at a production company that works with like screenplays, or something like that. Anyway, all I know is that she was at work there the other day and someone called her line asking for representation for Sean Penn and Ed Harris. HELLO?!?!?! AWESOME!!! So envious. But I'm SO happy for her!!!

Next weekend I will also be meeting up with a fellow Michael fan because the 29th would have been his 52nd birthday. We are gonna go to Forest Lawn where he is buried so we can leave him some flowers and a card. It will be sad but I'm really looking forward to it. It will be nice to meet some other Michael fans as well. Of course, I will be blogging about that with loads of pictures and hopefully some videos, too!!!

Talk to you all soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment